1 OBSCURE FOX: Spring Picnic + Ninja Turtles

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Friday 12 September 2014

Spring Picnic + Ninja Turtles


Happy birthday to my friend-since-grade-5 Kim. Together we are "Shim"



Woke up super early because I was supposed to meet my friends at 10am in front of Southbank. And they were late, so I just sat down with Kayla.

it was bloody hot

where r my eyes. 2 asian

too neat. p,s thats my juice

Today was a hot day. Regrets of wearing jeans. "Right in the SUGOI" made Thy cringe. I should say it more often.

alec sux

bd girl <3

fkn crepy
herppp derpppp

we hot obvs

cute picnic

Waited for the others and walked to the city to meet another friend. Then walked to the train station and went to the Roma Parklands. It was really pretty. Wish we could walk through it though. Next time. We sat down. Set up the picnic for Kim's birthday. It was just a nice gathering with a few close friends. It was nice catching up with them again.

;luv ya gurl;;

Half of them left and the rest went to the cinemas to watch a movie. During walking we passed primary school kids and one of the little boys were like "hey ladies!" with a pointing hand gesture. Ahah it was so cute we laughed a lot.


We played cards against humanity while waiting. I won. YAy. LMAO. We were pretty loud.

i just wanted 2 pose w flowers
worried. 4th wheeling. with kim & daniel.
quite a lot of ppl there. bad unflattering lighting.

I didn't really know what to expect from a Ninja Turtle movie but it was better than expected.
Almost teared up at Rafaello's speech at the end. :')
And also I was literally just admiring Megan Fox 99.9% of the time. Today was a nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?