1 OBSCURE FOX: Cyan's 18th ✖

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Sunday 3 August 2014

Cyan's 18th ✖


happy birthday to the girl on my left. 
Earlier I was frantically trying to find a present for my friend, I was shopping at indro.


Before this I was driving with my L plates while just picking up Bessie and I stupidly reversed into another car. FUCK MY LIFE ;( i rly suck
The damage was really bad, and I crashed mine and theirs bumper thing. My dad was next to me, and my brother was in the back and my friend was at the back too.
AND THere was this random passerby lady, and she saw it too. And just stood their with a disgusted bitch-look on her face. It haunts me.
Well, my dad took care of everything for me. And we knocked on their door to tell them about it, some lady called her husband out and apparently it was a new car... Which makes matters worst, even more, but the man was very calm about it. BUT STILL UGH FUCK :(:(

Obvs I didnt drive anymore.. Anyway..

The whole night I was trying to drink my problems away, I took like approx. 5 shots and 2 cruisers lol the watermelon one and chocolate. Which tasted nice. hahha Did that thing with the salt, tequila and lime thing AHAH

There was so much foood yay.


NO. LOOK AT MY CAMERA.
gangsta


we're glowing
selfieee
obvsfab
THINNHHHHH
bathroom selfie
not drunk


im cute 

Um I remember I killed at singing "in da club" by 50 cent, while doing rap moves. Yeah. Apparently im permanently drunk.. http://www.rupissed.com

I forgot what happened next. um.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?