1 OBSCURE FOX: Salt bushes and hoists

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Thursday 7 August 2014

Salt bushes and hoists


    everybody this be the majestic salt bush

    wuts happinin hombré? 


  • monday; skipped uni. stayed home and ?!?
  • On Tuesday I went to my lecture late. Sat next to holly, left to my tutorial and this girl sat beside me and we became partners bc im obvs so nice, worked together to finish the stupid worksheet. And we got 9/10 lmao. FK ChOLESTEROL
  • Anyway she is pretty nice shes like 24. I actually prefer it than working in threes. So I could just ask Anna and trish for help too. So it's good. 
  • On Wednesday I came late as always for my 3 hour lecture. -.- it was the death of me. so much info bout all these cardiac disease, more like cardieac you know wat im sayin lmao
  • after walked to the bar, n saw lieum walking lmao and i yelled out "betch" lmao, chillaxed n stuff, bussed to gp and walked around the gardens n southbank while the photographers took photos lmao and went back, ate subway, sat in one of lieums lectures bc im nice lol. SALT BUSH.
  • Thursday: Went to my lecture late. Went to the library to study for an hour. 
  • Walked to my tutorial class. Bev is in my class now woo an extra member to our group 
  • In clinical prac we used the hoist. It was weird and funny. I fucking lost my booklet I printed out that costed me $100. this is the most of my worries. gah I was so hungry, and wanted to die *note to self, bring extra snacks and food on Thursday 
  • After class sharon and Rachel was there and we walked out together and we became friends. Lol, I love Rachel, she's energetic like me and she understands my weirdness lol. We got off at Roma street together, which was cool!! :) yay
  • IVE GOT MY PERIOD, happy bout it, its just a sign to say that im not pregnant which is one of my fears at the moment like i dont wanna get preg not at this time lmao
  • The other fear is that the train door would close on me  and also i'm scared of getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of my mouth and skeleton scorpions fused with spiders
  • Well, at least it’s an early weekend for me since I don’t have uni tomorrow 
  • But I gotta study tmr :(... lol.. probs gonna watch movies by myself while moving the couch ridiculously close to the tv
  • Can I go without coffee today?
  • lmao i gave in at 10.30am fk
  • Coffee while studying improves my productivity by 60%. True fact. I'm doing it now. its been scientifically proven
  • Catharsis: the release of built up negative emotion that results in improved moods - weird - how negative feelings can, at some point, when its over, become overwhelming. 
  • "the purging of the emotions or relieving of emotional tensions, especially through certain kinds of art, as tragedy or music" i found this interesting
  • "Another maladaptive way people try to cope with negative emotion is self-indulgence" YEP That is totally me, all bout the excesses in ways of functional interference as a means of a positive coping energy mE ME
  • also i found that online shopping has filled that void that's been missing in my life, for a short period of time
on the hoist HAHha thats annaand yvonneits like a cradle
he was trying on my cardigan



were engaged now apparently- liam was mia

photo of photographers taking a photo #photoception

he doesnt know


liam doing what he does best; riding dick.

Quote of the day:

"IM GONNA TAKE THE FORESKIN OFF OF MY UNCIRCUMCISED PENIS AND STRETCH IT OUT UNTIL ITS 10 CM WIDE AND THEN PRESS IT AGAINST A WET NEWSPAPER UNTIL THE WRITING SHOWS UP ON IT AND THEN IM GONNA SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT AND IM GONNA CALL YOU A WEEK LATER WHEN YOU SHIT IT OUT AND ASK YOU ABOUT MY HOROSCOPE"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?