1 OBSCURE FOX: Art of Seduction 101

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Saturday 19 July 2014

Art of Seduction 101


  1. *smiling huge with direct eye contact "I can't even begin to tell you how much I like reptiles." *then complete silence
  2. "Do you accept Shrek as your lord and saviour?"
  3. "Honestly, I kind of like diarrhea"
  4. Look them square in the eyes, get really close, then get real close to their ear and whisper, "I can ride my bike.....with no handlebars.....no handlebars"
  5. Look at them with a confused look on your face and say "I guess so." and shrug.
  6. Just start talking about your personal problems.
  7. Just pretend like you're about to say something and stutter like there's no tomorrow. Act really apologetic and as if you're really trying to tell them something meaningful.
  8. Pick your nose and say, "hope you don't mind if I have a little snack."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?