1 OBSCURE FOX: Back to uni ✍

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Monday 21 July 2014

Back to uni ✍

lookin pretentious with my new glasses.

I saw Alec the white boy while walking down the train station and as he was leaving. At first I didn't notice him, but then I saw someone waving. And I was like "OH!!! HI!!!!", and the people next to me were shocked, because it was sudden, and loud. It was quite funny.

Long-ass train ride, listening to music as usual.

Before going to the lecture I was in the city frantically trying to find a 5 subject book. Yeah, I'm so prepared!

I was in the library. Trying to find books and there was this girl looking for books as well. After 5 minutes of walking around; we were like "omg these books are like finding a needle in haystack right" bblah blah laugh laugh and turns out she was doing nursing too but 2nd year. We started havin a convo and she helped me find my book, which was really nice.

This man asked me nicely for directions, and I was like *points* "Yeah thats it! over there!" but now I think I directed him to the wrong thing. Lol.

I went to my first lecture, interpersonal communication. There weren't even many people in that lecture. Maybe next time I'll go on the 10am one. And I sat alone, even though I saw people I vaguely know/remember. But the lecturer told us to reflect with someone sitting next to you and me and the girl in front of me was like "let's reflect" so we ended up talking, she was 23 and was doing a public health and nursing dual degree. If we talk for more than a minute we are friends ok.

Um, yeah glad to be back at Uni I guess. (Not really. Just excited for classes not lectures.)
My goal is a GPA greater than 5. HOPEFULLY that is achievable. I actually really like writing in a notebook. 

The train journey home is probably the worst. Actually, no it's waiting for the bus at the bottom. So crowded and those damn school kids.

I'm really hungry now. 
Also, I got new glasses. Am i hipster yet.
Gahuni tomorrow. I will get sick of it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?