1 OBSCURE FOX: Losing weight and Disneyland

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Saturday 5 July 2014

Losing weight and Disneyland



I have done absolute zilch today.
So what's new?
Well a couple of things actually.




  1. I gained 2kg the other day and then lost it, which made me have a panic attack thinking I was pregnant or just simply getting fat- which leads me my second point
  2. I recently downloaded the "30 day ab challenge" as well as the squat and pushup challenge apps on my phone. I am planning to do them all together with stretching, daily. Also I'll be checking my weight daily. OK, I'm not sure about the legitimacy of how fit or hot my body will look after this, but at least it's better than laying down on the internet doing nothing while my belly resembles the form of a balloon. I'll blog about the results.
  3. I thought about how to flavour brown rice. And googled it.
  4. I thought about how boring/unfulfilling my life is right now. And had a talk with Liam on Facebook, he wants to go to Vietnam and I asked to come, he didn't oppose. But we soon had a heated argument, and discovered that our travel goals were not compatible. All he wanted was someone to root. and tailored clothing. All I wanted was Disneyland. And see places. Someone go to Disneyland with me. PLS.
    THAT. REPLY. :( crush my drems and hopes.
  5. I read some chapters of Don't Sweat the Small Stuff...and It's All Small Stuff by Richard Carlson while I was on the toilet taking a dump (no shame) and some of it was really relevant, except one advice about owning and caring unconditionally loving the plant. Which hit me, I need a plant to love.
  6. I really want a American Apparel tennis skirt. (In white/black from eBay bc its cheaper) But otherwise plaid.
  7. I watched a "breakfast hack" video by Buzzfeed on YouTube and now have my go-to easy breakfast snack/recipe thing which I sorta altered:
BREAKFAST BALLS steps:

- in a bowl, mash 1 banana with a fork- make that shit sticky

- add 1 cup of oats, drizzle it with some honey/maple syrup

optional; add 2 tbp of peanut butter

-mix that shit

- roll into balls bby

- microwave for 2 minutes, then flip

-microwave for another 1 minute

-done, serve your balls, drizzle with extra maple syrup, yum.

* IF you're lazy, dont have to roll them into balls
*extra ingreds: add some fine desicatted coconut, brown sugar or chia seeds


I want one. Im leaning towards white though. Maybe navy. Or black.


WHO THE HELL DOESNT WANNA GO HERE TO THIS MAGICAL PLACE

Dream Date at Disney - Any Applicants? I FOUND THIS ON TUMBLR. which might be useful.

8:00 am - Enter Disneyland
8:15 am - Peter Pan's Flight
8:30 am - Mr. Toads
8:45 am - Plaza Inn (Breakfast)
9:30 am - Matterhorn
10:00 am - Space Mountain
10:30 am - Soarin'
11:00 am - Tower of Terror
11:30 am - Muppet Vision
12:00 pm - Tough to be a Bug
12:30 pm - Screamin'
1:00 pm - Toy Story Midway Mania
1:30 pm - Silly Symphony
2:00 pm - Grizzly River Run
2:30 pm - Splash Mountain
3:00 pm - Hungry Bear (lunch)
3:30 pm - Haunted Mansion
4:00 pm - Mickey's Soundsational Parade
5:00 pm - Big Thunder
5:30 pm - Billy Hill & The Hillbillies
6:30 pm - Indiana Jones
7:00 pm - Blue Bayou (dinner)
8:00 pm - Pirates of the Caribbean
8:30 pm - Enchanted Tiki Room (Dole Whips)
9:30 pm - Fireworks
10:00 pm - Pirates of the Caribbean
10:30 pm - Fantasmic!
11:00 pm - Haunted Mansion
11:15 pm - Big Thunder
11:30 pm - Star Tours
12:00 am - Walk out holding hands with the biggest smile on my face. I just spent the best day, at my favorite place, with my favorite person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?