1 OBSCURE FOX: ON SCREEN: The Kings of Summer

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Thursday 3 July 2014

ON SCREEN: The Kings of Summer





I really love this movie!
Very simple plot, it was really moving too.
It was actually so hilarious, especially Biaggio HAHA omg he is such a weird and odd character, it's freaking Laugh out loud funny. Reminds me of Rico sanchez from hannah montana.

I really like this art from tumblr.

Great adventures, some very nice sceneries.
Basically, these two besties are really bored with their boring lives and decide to run away from home and live in the forest.
He refers to his dad's current girlfriend as "that spider-woman you found in the gutter."


My favourite part, they were playing the drum with sticks and Biaggio is dancing his heart out. I just love this. It just reminds me of my friends and i would be the one dancing
I loved it from start to end..
It's silly and fun

★★★☆ = ✔ 4/5 would watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?