1 OBSCURE FOX: Bands playing in Brisbane

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Saturday 14 June 2014

Bands playing in Brisbane



Unfortunately, I am fetus and I can't attend these kick-ass bands that are playing in Brisbane. This makes me mad and want to throw things at the monitor, but I won't bc it's fragile, and I've got a macbook air.


  1. Sweater Beats. REALLY REALLY SEXY beats, this is sex music. Smooth, relaxing, sex musics. I think I discovered them from Majestic casual Youtube channel (WHICH BTW IS THE SHIT IF YOU WANT TO RELAX.) Fav song: Make a move.



2. The Holidays. It literally is like holiday music, the drums everything, it makes you wanna dance and celebrate. And travel to fucking Jamaica or something.




3. Twenty one pilots. It's like rap meets MGMT/passion pit meets screamo. Full emotion, Unique sound. Fav songs: Fake You Out, Car radio and Holding on to you.

4. Listen Out Festival. THAT LINE UP. *drools*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?