1 OBSCURE FOX: EATS: San Kai

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Sunday 15 June 2014

EATS: San Kai


Best terriyaki chicken!


On Friday night, I met up with the German geologist HAhaha who was pretty cool, and we had dinner at San Kai in Southbank. 


I've heard ads from the cinemas, but never tried it till now. It's supposed to be a modern Japanese place, anyway, the chicken is like REALLY good. Food was around $14-30. Wasn't too crowded. And we ordered sushi, which I only ate one. Because I was starving at first, it was at least 7.30 and I got full pretty quickly. He tricked me into thinking I was supposed to wash my hands in the miso soup. Which was funny. But of course I'm not that gullible. And I had the lychee tea because I'm underage and can't drink wine. LOL.

We talked about how stupid some names for companies can be, i.e. Apple. Like wow, hahahha who thought of that? and "Sausage software" which apparently was a real thing. like "HELLO, welcome to sausage software".. "um, yes i work for sausage software.".. etc etc.

After that we just walked and saw one of those street performers, walked along the river and sat down. The view was really pretty at night! andddd I had to leave. Because stupid curfew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?