1 OBSCURE FOX: ON SCREEN: Blended

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Sunday 15 June 2014

ON SCREEN: Blended

I managed to laugh every time he appears.

Went to Southbank cinemas with the cuzzes and watched Blended. It was actually better than I expected. The cinema was almost full. I originally wanted to watch The Fault in our stars to see what all the fuss was about, heard it was a tear jerker, and I admittedly haven't read the book (maybe like 1/18 of it on my phone) but who the hell cares. I still haven't watched Frozen. And people keep singing that annoying snowman sing and telling let it go jokes. Big fat sigh.



Blended...it was funny, but not really crack-up funny. After it, I really want to go to Africa. Like omg some scenes were amaze in the fact that it's really cool stuff and some romantic things made me wish my life was better.

ANYWHO. It was a fairly good/enjoyable movie. I rate it 3/5 stars.

Can we just stop and admire Zak Henri as Jake for a second? I know he was just a hipster shy-quiet-handsome guy in the movie and didn’t do much but he's pretty cute


★★★☆☆ = ✔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?