1 OBSCURE FOX: SHITPOST 2.0

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Monday 25 August 2014

SHITPOST 2.0



too lazy to change clothes bc cold its a problem help

Was meant to post last week, but lazy 



  • Last week's photos:
Grill'd mmhmh

 On the wheel; it was rainy but pretty

Saw people I knew on public transport;

  • Moment of last week: me and my new bffl Rachel were outside of the classroom and we started talking about types shoes ie, the ones like light up, weird kim k work out shoes, and then the one with wheels on them, and IDK what I said or what she thought but she started crying of laughter. Like she couldn’t stop. And I laughed bc she was crying and she couldn’t stop crying bc I was laughing it was weird but funny

  • This week's photos:



Snapchat story; late night uni shenanigans

Liam went into my boring 2hr lecture lmao thx <333

Sat in the corner of the almost empty library

  •  Screenshot of the week:

legit youtube comment lmao
  • i laughed 2 much @ this and idk y

  • Update:  New Tumblr theme. Took 2 hours, tried to find a new Tumblr theme. I want a really minimalistic one with the photos enlarged but also with captions. Ended up going for the really simple black one. and then changed it. added music.


  • Funny moments and stuff:  Liam and I were at KUNDU park lmao and we sat down after eating subway. He was being a worm on me like he zipped up his hoodie to the top and hid his arms and you could only see his face. And he was just out of control lying on me like a jellyfish and I laughed a lot it was so ridiculous I died my stomach hurt
  • Philip doing weird head movements during basenji
  • patting cute dogs w nadi was really cute and i felt rly happy
  • after prac while walking to busstop with sharon and rachel r always fun
  • got complimented by random lady in elevator

this might be a little delayed but
I’ve always wondered why people wore stockings on their heads
and now i know.

It’s for a weave/wig A WIG
A WIG


LMAOOOO

  • My phone was rly paralysed n the touch screen didnt work so me and my mum went to browns plains to try and get it fixed and first the lady told us she could send it in for us to them to fix, but will take longer and told us to go to vodafone
  • went to vodafone and this bitchy girl was like  blah blah cant get it physcial damage blah. she said it would cost like $200
  • fuck me and my mum were like omg wat a bitch and she loked like the biggest beitch ever omg 
  • and she was the biggest bitch ever. like not even kidding. fucking wanted to rip out her heavily mascara-coated eyelashes 
  • and told us to go to apple
  • we went back to the 1st lady and she was nice n told us to do the thing and she said it would most likely to be free and the most it would cost is $45 
  • in the meantime i have my shitty motorola flip phone 
  • all yall be jelly when i open my cool funky fresh and extremely hip cell phone
  • im out


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?