1 OBSCURE FOX: What the heck is up?

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Wednesday 30 July 2014

What the heck is up?

  • If I leave the house at 9.50 will i make it to uni before 11? IDK, lets find out
  • This morning i microwaved my coffee and Im not sure how long i did it for but when it finished it sorta exploded idk it was all a blur
  • my finger hurts from playing guitar too much
  • started uni again last wk, came at least 1 hr late to my lecture. Everyone was there, it was almost full/ sat next to a girl in a 3 hr lecture
  • my hair smells like strawberries right now its v nice
  • someone come over and smell my hair 
  • we had to introduce ourselves around in a circle in prac and i was like 'oh My god im so awful at these things' and i talked way too much but i rly like my class lol
  • theres a gay guy in my class n i rly wanna be friends with him,i think he said 'cya next week' to me but idk i didnt say anything lol im so socially awks sometimes, hes friends with holly whom im sorta friends with from cp1 so wish me lucks im making this sound like a mission
  • hanged? (hung? idk soz me engrish is bad) with lieum's friends at the uni bar whch was cool lol we were observing people in the other booth and giving them names based on their appearance i.e. "face girl" and and 40y/o nick cage and elizabeth n jeremy it was funny
  • my class starts in an hour, im in the library now eating dry milo cereal in a plastic sandwhich bag rlly loudly no shame
  • is that normal 
  • anyone else like eating cereal without milk?
  • Baby lambs are actually like the cutest little things, i was watching marie antoinette and she was in this farm and was like feeding this lamb a flower, gah ;-so cute it makes me sad 
  • I saw a bunch of ants carrying around a potato chip this morning and it made me wish I had a bunch of friends and a really huge potato chip
4. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
I don’t. But I know karate and I could rip your lungs out.
✌✿☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?