1 OBSCURE FOX: ☼ Sunshine Coast ☼

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Friday 18 July 2014

☼ Sunshine Coast ☼

Never seen so many trees b4 lol

After like 2 days without real life human interaction, I woke up really early to catch the train for 1.5 hours. fun times, I felt like I was in a movie or music video, staring out the window and listening to music, while simultaneously solving all the world's problems in my head.
*Story time*
Something really weird happened while I was on the escalator at Central, it was kind of crowded, but this guy (dressed in all black) was staring RIGHT IN MY EYE OF MY DEAD SOUL He was RIGHT next to me (but I didnt know). Like usually when you catch someone staring at you, you'd look away, BUT NOT HIM.
And I didn't know how to react.
So naturally, I did this really absurd/ugly face haha. Why. why did i do that. I sometimes crack under pressure. That's my story.

Anyway, I was kind of lost- partly because I thought I knew where I was going (totally wrong). I needed to get to Petrie. After 5 minutes tanding around looking at the times..I was like where the heck is it?!? SO I asked the man behind the customer service thing for directions. And he was on his phone with his friend having a laugh. *Ahem* 'Scuse me....(Like bitch, do your job, I will sue you).

After like 30 minutes, I finally got there in the northside. And L-dog rolled up in his white camry and drove us to sunny coast, and we stopped.. to pee...Lol. WHICH was so weird because I needed to pee as well, on the train, but like 3 people were waiting for 1 toilet, and it looked dodge AHAH




Um, well, we got there to Caloundra. I had a fantastic idea to walk on the beach, but the sand attacked our faces and feet HAHA the wind was so lethal. We got back on flat land and touched penis trees?!. 


Then explored the rock pools. But like I ALMOST dropped my phone, wait, it did drop, but luckily not in the water HAHA close call. And there were these rocks that were uncomfortably rocky (?!) and it felt awkwardly yet intolerable exfoliating lol.

AND THERE WAS THESE WAVES, AND LIKE MAJESTIC AS FUCK RAINBOWS CAME OUT OF THE WAVES EVERY TIME IT WENT UP IT WAS FUCKING MAGICAL IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT OMG SO FASCINATING WHAT IS THIS SORCERY 



After we ate, at Domenico's. I ordered the fisherman's basket and it was so good, omg. #foodcoma.
After (shit I really need to use a better word..) Moreover/additionally/in addition...we walked, down, ?!. or up some place (idk) and like saw these funny-looking weird trees with string leaves (?!) very descriptive. have you ever heard a cute boy giggle its literally lifechanging.\

He drove me home and I keep putting my shedding hair on him HAHAH so funny. And touched his ears lopes, which was hilarious bc floppity flip Yeah, I'm easily amused.


he is so mean to me wat a fgt ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?