1 OBSCURE FOX: Sin City

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Sin City

★★★★☆ 

WOW this movie is just mind blowing. And scary at times but OMG. I LOVE THIS MOVIE


  • I love miho haha! Go Lil Asian girl!!
  • i liked the characters
  • THE YELLOW DUDe. at first i was like.. who dat. but he WAS FREAKING WEIRD. AND CREEPY :-| raping lil girls :{}{}{}
  • AND OMG so many twists and turns.
  • At first I dont didnt really understand the ending! But it relates TO the VERy first scene and it all ties together. O.m.g.
  • "kevin" i think his name was that glasses dude was creepy as hell. but he looks like a nerdy scott pilgrim charcater hahah cutting girls heads off and eating them :[][][][]
  • DONT SCREAM
  • I really like the comic book style,so cool 
  • 1 of the best adaptions, besides, like, spiderman, or something
  • i would give it 5 stars if some bitch didnt tell me to take my reviews seriously - why should i? dont take me seriously, my reviews are so shit too, its not like im a huge film buff. 
  • these are dot points goddamnit
  • seriously would recommend

★★★★☆ 
all kinds of fucked up

;; no

i like her. She's fearless.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?