1 OBSCURE FOX: On Screen: Hot Fuzz

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Monday 7 July 2014

On Screen: Hot Fuzz




i like this art
This was a pretty interesting movie. Kinda fun to watch, good mysteries, weird plot.
There were a few funny scenes that made me laugh out loud:

  • (asking about birthday scene) What year? Every year (reply) 
  • also; What year? 19..erh..69? You're 37. Yeah.. (clearly looks underage) HAHA
  • When the moustache guys is about to shoot the kid, he bites his hand HAHA
  • when the yarp guy tried to kill him and someones on the phone, and tries to be the yarp guy he's like "YARP" (this does not make any sense at all, but you know..)

If you don't like gore/ decapitalising bits, you shouldn't watch it. There was a scene where 2 heads were lying on the floor and I got a bit squirmy.

Overall I thought it was good.

★★★☆= 3/5 ✔ Would watch
I need this shirt

HAHA this was the best quote.
"I"LL TAKE THIS KID" ..When the kid bites his hand HAHAHAA I DIED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?