1 OBSCURE FOX: ☼ Lake Ventures ☼

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Tuesday 8 July 2014

☼ Lake Ventures ☼


Today I go to the lake and muck around at Mc Donalds


Went to the lake today with Gabrielle, whom I've known through school, but we actually didn't talk that much until this year where I met her on the train randomly and we just got along well bc she's weird like me and have mutual interests i.e. The artic monkeys. Like why werent we Bffs before/!??!

And I kept seeing her on the train repeatedly, like ARE YOU STALKING ME
but we sat together and talked about random shit

we had one these moments

Anyways, the bitch was like "lets hang out in the hols" so i was like ok. She picked me up from my house and we went to Maccas to eat. I was licking the ice cream like the pussi and put a whole story on my snapchat. LOL



licking the pussy

We went in the car yelling and screaming about where to go and then we were like
"THE LAKE IS RIGHT THERE WHY DID WE EVEN GET IN"
so we walked, complained about our futures, yelled at the sun, sat at the cool place, saw a chicken bird thing, rapped Nicki Minaj, and made a home in the greenhouse.

We sat at the dock-looking thing for awhile, it was a really nice place.
I live so close to the lake but i forgot how beatuiful it was like, really. haha
I yelled out "DO YOU FEEL INFINITE?!" bc the it looked like we were in the water

I never really knew how cool the lake is like I LIVE HERE why dont i go more often?!
i like the sun effect. au natural bb.

Then we walked up the hill, went to the shops to buy milk and went home.

Overall it was the nice day with the soul sista.

alex turner <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?