1 OBSCURE FOX: British movies and periods

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Saturday 12 July 2014

British movies and periods



So last week I did absolutely nothing and had nobody to go out with and NOW all of the sudden people be texting me wanting to hang out with me; wow.





What's new?


  • There is a Snowfall Party on Saturday and I don't know who to invite. (I'll ask DAT and Anh first) but IDK because it's 18+ which means I'll have to use a fake ID (but who cares right, all asians look the same) 
  • *OK so i asked and actually they might go- danny is defs going BUT WHERE AND HOW DO I GET SOMEONE's ID thats looks like me- it would be SO embarrasing if i got kicked out HAHA. fuck. i need to think this through.
  • This event only has about 97 people going so far. But it looks fun.. and it's free. I have 6 tickets.
  • I finally saw 22 Jump Street
  • I have made a Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/theobscurefox 
  • Like it. I have like 0 likes though. Who even reads my blog?!?
  • *UPDATE: i actually have 1. random person. liking it. weird.
  • Rediscovered how lovely the lake is 
  • I decided i'll be doing the 'dear diary/whats new' thing weekly so prepare yourselfs
  • I watched all the nick frost/simon pegg films in one sitting
  • I can play the chords for  'everytime' by fleetwood mac on guitar
  • I read all of "dont sweat the small stuff"
  • I watched 50/50 which is a good movie
  • Went out to dinner at "jimmy's" with liam and we always ended up at southbank lol
  • we held hands which was cute and then i saw kim and shazza at the bus stop. 
  • Went shopping on Sunday (i drove) to carindale with the fam
  • i want to buy stuff but i have so many clothes already; $5 cropped grey shirt with patchy squares @ factorie. (tried a M but it was still loose). $20 knits at mombasa. $8 leather skirt (looked like a tennis/pleated skirt at the front.) @ SES.
  • I should probably sell it, auction it on ebay or have a suitcase rummage or give it away to charity or lifeline. >_>
  • I started reading "my legendary girlfriend" by mark gayle? i think idk
  • Got my period on saturday morning (yay)
  • I hate periods.
  • Who doesnt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?