1 OBSCURE FOX: ⎈ Maritime Museum & Ginga Venture ⎈

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Monday 16 June 2014

⎈ Maritime Museum & Ginga Venture ⎈

WE HIT AN ICEBERG SEND HELP

Met up with Liam in front of the wheel, and we walked around looking for somewhere to eat. First walked to Amici's for pizza but it was closed. We finally decided to eat at GINGA. I ordered sushi and he ordered udon. Should've ordered more!! There weren't many people because it was for lunch. He put all the wasabi in the soup at the end haha!

After we walked around and sat down, then we went to the maritime museum because I haven't been there. It just came up in the convo somehow, and it was an impulse decision. There was barely anyone there, and they were closing in an hour but we went anyway. YOLO. It actually costed like $26 for us. (Kinda expensive, if you ask frugal me). Anyway,  he paid HAHA we went in the ship and looked around, pretending to be "Rodgerson" while talking in British accents.  It was really funny. We were walking, going down ladder stairs backwards and exploring and there was this room was a fake mannequin in it, I got scared because neither of us was expecting it, it was a lady wearing a sexy nightgown and Liam yelled out "OH LOOK, IT'S THE MIDNIGHT WHORE" and I think I died from laughing. And after we walked around inside the museum. And made smart jokes about the displays. And stood in the middle of the auditorium thing. IDk why. Taking in the moment I guess, which apparently lasts 59 seconds (apparently, don't know how true that is).

I had to go study (I'm at the State Library right now) and he left to go to the station.
Stu(dying) rn.

I took some pics:

Inside the belly of the beast. 3000 tonnes of solid steel!

caught liam showering

Hmmm yes, admiral

"yukk"

"DO YOUR UGLIEST FACE"


Descend backwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?