1 OBSCURE FOX: ON SCREEN: Super Mario Bros

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Wednesday 11 June 2014

ON SCREEN: Super Mario Bros


Best worst movie ever.



I went over Ash's house and we were talking about mariokart and he told me that there was a mario movie from the 90's. And we were like "eh, why not?".

After playing one player Prototype 2 on the xbox (which btw I'm not-so-bad at, just have a thing of knocking over trash cans), he downloaded it and we thought it would be good idea to watch it.

I didn't really know what I was expecting and honestly, I started cracking up laughing the moment it came on because IT WAS THAT BAD. SO BAD, IT WAS FUNNY.
We laughed for about 6 minutes. I couldn't control my laughter, it was literally taking over my body.
The only moral to that movie is, "TRUST THE FUNGUS." in which I believe relates through all contexts of life.

IT WAS SUCH A TERRIBLE MOVIE. 
Holy crap. Childhood ruined.
10/10 for the laughs. Fuck.
It deserves a solid 5 stars imo because I have not laughed so much at a movie.

This scene where Koopa tries to seduce Daisy. CREEPIEST SHIT EVER.

Candid photo of me being a boss with rainbow socks.

★★★★★     =  ✔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?