1 OBSCURE FOX: A HAIKU ABOUT YOU

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Monday 23 June 2014

A HAIKU ABOUT YOU

A HAIKU ABOUT YOU
 I.
 There’s a spot waiting for you
I want you here now
And a thought crosses my mind


II.
A shadow disappears here
It vanishes quick
A perfect silhouette of you


III.
Like a ghost in my mind, It
is almost so real
I seek your beautiful presence


IV. 
Maybe I’m delusional
 perhaps I’m deprived
Of your great accompany


V. 
I want to tell you stories
To feel less alone
make me laugh hysterically



VI.
 Stare into my lonely eyes
Open up my heart
And I’ll look deep into yours



VII.
The moment has pass now and
time defines us all
one day i'll remember you 



This was in 2013. That weird emo heartbreak phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?