1 OBSCURE FOX: BEST RAZOR IN THE WORLD!!

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Monday 23 June 2014

BEST RAZOR IN THE WORLD!!



LADIES (AND GENTLEMEN) AND ALL OTHERS. THIS IS THE BEST RAZOR I HAVE EVER
USED SO FAR.

I have used many razors non-disposable razors before but this is BY FAR the best one i've used. I had the opportunity to test it out for free. (even better) AND it really is so good, like, srsly. guise.

Schick Hydro silk
Pros: 5 blades, is smooth, doesn't get annoying hairs stuck in the razor! (this is like the #1 problem for every razor!), you can just run over it once and you'll get a clean shave.
Cons: I just wish I had discovered this miracle earlier
Notes: get it
Rating: 10/10 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?