1 OBSCURE FOX: Pho An Review

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Friday 22 January 2016

Pho An Review


Sydney's best Pho? 

Number 1 thing to eat before you die?

$15 for a bowl is considered expensive in Sydney but cheap in Brisbane, so I would say it is moderately priced. And worth it. There is one thing I notice that makes this broth taste unique and that is ginger. (a lot more than regular pho).. which I would imagine being a good hangover cure, yeah, I could see myself after a drunken night out and eating some pho with ginger magical healing properties in the morning.

It was very enjoyable. A big portion and serving size too.  

My Vietnamese parents review: "Nothing special"

But I find that it was a little bit special.
Ginger.
Try it.

3.5/5
Pho An Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?