1 OBSCURE FOX: RESORT after dark presented by ELLE

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Friday 16 October 2015

RESORT after dark presented by ELLE


I didn't really take good photos just some on Snapchat! - Very fun filled night.


Got there at James Street super early at 4pm to meet up with Nadi and friends. It was so early and empty and they were still setting up. Went to Ribs & Burgers across the street to eat (will blog post later). After we went to the main area to get hennas and the little tent set-up was cute. There was also chocolate covered strawberries and mineral water if you do get one! We saw people with Camilla coconuts so we just walked straight there to get a coconut--so good!

#OOTN

James Street is so upper-east side. And I'm pretty sure we walked passed at least 50 fashion bloggers or at least people with 50k followers on Instagram.

We saw Margaret Zhang on the stage! She is so so cute and adorable! At 6PM they give out a goodie bag! With ELLE magazine, MAC orange colour lipstick- hell-fucking-yeah, Blood orange drink, Colgate, some vouchers, a pair of socks, dry shampoo, T2 box.. good stuff! It got hella hectic and real, people started pushing in and you were stuck and couldn't get out- seriously, chill.

Goodie bag.

We went to the hat store- HK Hat Oasis and took some photos at the photobooth! So fun and we get to keep them! There was a cactus! Photobooths are always fun though.


Went to Kookai and there was a little ice-cream cart in front of the store. The nutella and mascarpone flavour was the best! There was 20% off, and we got some NAKD artisan water (FANCY!) and  mini cupcakes, the creative director and stylist of Kookai was there too! (fame! struck!)


MAC Pro store. My favourite. Real life body art. Canapes (Hell yeah.). Champagne (YES!) + cute guys doing top-ups. Had a little make-over by a very talented make-up artist. Talked to some randoms-  especially this fabulous woman who was rather loud and big and rambunctious but gurl I was DIGGING it!, who complimented my newly done make-up and Tom Ford glasses. MAKE ME LOOK 5 POUNDS LIGHTER! LOL. It felt very relaxing and VIP getting my makeup did.

Mimco- Nodo-Donuts. Spend $199 in store and get a free personalised engraved keyring! (if only I had the funds). I am really in LOVE with ALL the big stud earrings from MIMCO. SOMEONE BUY ME THEM ITS ONLY $50 EACH. I would've bought 4. Wow, I'm totally getting my hands on them come my birthday.


Mecca- Nadi taught me her frugal ways (I mean, saavy) and got to try some skin samples, the girl working there was so pretty, and she gave us so much information and was so so helpful! (So is L'occitane in Myer Centre!) Tried the $635 La mer cream. Half a grand on cream? Wow.

Calexico: Champagne, snacks and cupcakes! There was always something happening at each store, like free alcohol. At the end of the day, I collected a lot of glass water bottles. It was a very fun night! It ended at 9pm, but there was an after-party. I can't believe I was about to stay home, would definitely go here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?