1 OBSCURE FOX: Nursing posts for students? Maybe?

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Saturday 17 October 2015

Nursing posts for students? Maybe?

I think I will start blogging about nursing to help nursing students like myself. I know there is a lot of us. Also use as a resource for myself and clarify my experiences. Just a bit of an introduction I guess, I am full-time studying a Bachelor of Nursing at QUT, I am almost finishing second year going on my final year in 2016. I will definitely post about units/ prac tips/ communication tips / science /skills or whatever. It will help me understand stuff better as well as help people. ANYWAY, see you in the latter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?