1 OBSCURE FOX: Sushi train and salad fingers

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Sushi train and salad fingers

Haven't posted in a while, been busy with the studies and stuff. Heres my week:




Monday
um came really early to my lecture. So I sat down and drank milk with Liam. lmao.
I went into the wrong lecture room. I sat down, looked at the familiar people around me.

I was checking my timetable from my phone and the lecturer started talking about velocity and physics and I was like wtf. Ran to my class. Was late, sat in front. We had to discuss stuff to the person sitting next to you and we were learning about how to build rapport. I met this Spanish dude lmao. Had to ask questions. He was married? Lol. He was like my height, which was really cool because I'm usually 60% shorter than everyone. It's so weird talking to someone eye level. Beside my sister.

Anyway, after that I went to sushi train for the first time with lieum. ENDED UP AT SOUTHBANK AGAIN LMAO And we spent like $63. Then we just laid down on this random platform bench thing, lol. (▰˘◡˘▰)


gah i was not ready But  he looked quaint n the betch wanted to see photos
(。◕‿◕。)
that FILTER THO

HAHA I LOOK SO BAD BUT WATEV LIAM THE BETCH WANTS PICS>_>
betch;

Tuesday
I was in the elevator with this  black guy. It was pretty awk I guess we were alone and it was silent and I noticed him wearing a nursing shirt and asked him if he was doing nursing (pretty obv but basic conversation starter). I told him I was late for my lecture. Like "oh no I'm actually like so late" And asked if he was first year but he was third and he ended up giving me some advice lmao. It was nice though.
Came an hour early. Thought my class was 10am but it was actually 11am so I rushed in and realised it wasn't my lecture. Sat outside F block in the concrete and downloaded songs from my laptop. In bioscience. It was average, pretty easy and stress free.  Just doing group work and the teacher gave up lolies at the end. I took advantage of that.

Extremely attractive photo of me

In PYB more group work- this lady joined our group. I made friends with Thi. Yay. We walked out together Lmao. We had to present to the class. And yeah, it was pretty okay.  I like all my classes. 
After I went to Priceline to buy wax. 
As I was walking one of those salespeople in the shops said "what's up cherry lips?" (Bc of my red lipstick) at first I just walked and then it hit me and turned round like "wut" lmao. *walks away*

Mobile blogging on the bus right now. Because I have no internet, and stupidly made the decision to take the bus instead of the train. I completely forgot it was peak hour and the traffic is fucking ridiculous. Never. Again. Also the guy sitting next to me has his elbow sticking out and I have to enclose my arms which is really uncomfortable. Or I should let it hang loose. Lol. Gah close ur arms pls.

I'm hungry as fuck. And also sleepy. 

Wednesday
Spent it at (u know who u are)'s house on the farm. Watched salad fingers which was funny in a creepy fucked up way. I waxed his upper arms lmao. ;) ;) mm ye bb
Wish I could sleep over :( WHY PARENTS Y (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*flips table*

KITCHEN BETCH MADE ME SANDWHICHSES
p.s wtf r u doin wat is this pose

Thursday
Skipped my morning lecture bc I slept in and was sneezing my nose off.
BUT still have to go in for my tut and compulsory prac.
I dont wanna finish at 6pm :(:( it's complete and utter bollocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?