1 OBSCURE FOX: Crabbies and pink teeth \\

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Thursday 28 August 2014

Crabbies and pink teeth \\


"bell sprout"

The shenanigans continue..


  • Playing n64 with liam even though I sucked it was fun and chilla nd i like taht
  • OMg it was so reminscent i remember the balloon popping game on mariokart and that was like the funnest thing as a kid with the colours blocks thing.
  • pokemon was rely fun HAha HE chose this leaf, some crabs (one with 2 little mushrooms on it), and like this THING HAHHA like the weirdest most ridiculous pokemons HAHHAha it was so ufnny
  • Funny moment talking to bev and others in the group thing and i was like "um, dont think it would be suitable because hes tall and it will only make him more leggy" ..some joke.
  • and everyone laughed it was great im so funny
  • in PYB007 had to partner up with katie and roleplay, i was the hungover patient and it was so funny lmao! A+ in drama.
  • got nominated to do the ALS ice bucket challenge by anh but ..?!? i aint gonna do it. only if it was in summer bc i get sick so easily in winter. >_>
  • just ordered a mic online- studio condenser- will be waiting - yay - finally record some quality songs hopefully - 
  • where r my friends gone i havebnt seen them in long time dont enven think they put in effort
  • i saw leanna on the train yesterday and sat next to her. we talked a bit. she was judging me so hard when i was wearing my school jacket HAHAHHAH and i had like the crappiest phone LMAO which made matters worse but who gaf?
  • Im on a HIMYM quest to find the best burger and we ate at  burger urge: it was good but avg.
dont you just hte the noise of two metal utensils against each other?
  • and i kept seeing TALITHA everywhere HAHHah i just saw her yesterday taking the same bus. shes stalking me. literally nobody that i know from my highschool goes to KG. 
the pink tablet

THIs is waht it was. HAHA this girl tried it first and everyone was laughing at her and then we
all just one by one revealed ourselves HAHHA
*STORY TIME*
  • In prac we had to bring food and feed each other. I brang a mandarine when everyone brang like yogurt and stuff and me and rachel were the only ones bringing fruits HAHaHAHa and basically 
  • My group pretty much partnered up and I had to go with this guy which didn’t bring food and like it was really weird and we had to feed eachother while blindfolded. so intimate LOL And after he had to brush my teeth LMAO 
  • It was really funny i died and almost swallowed the toothbrush
  • And after the people who brushed their teeth dissolved this pink tablet, you're supposed to let it dissolve in your mouth, then just even the saliva out and spit it out. Then it showed the areas that they missed and all the plaque. HAHA we all had bright PINK teeth and it was hilarious. 
  • WISH i had my phone to take pics.
  • Also, we used a stethoscope to listen to eachothers bowel/stomach sounds and Rachel's sounded like a volcano beast and it was so funny. And fun. 
  • Basically just eating and brushing teeth in class 
  • I did the prick thing to this girl- idk her name but we become friends pretty quickly LMAO. and i milked her finger for blood and it couldnt get on the thing and like i did it twice and you're supposed to be patient AND WAIT LOL
  • And we were measuring BGL and used the prick thing. And I was so so so scared ppl were laughing at how overreactive I was. And I did it too close to the nail and had to do it again. IT HURT
  • I LOVE PRAC! CANT WAIT TO GO ON PLACEMENT 
  • I have to do a medication calculating quiz now which is formative. AND I forgot how to do it but i will need to revise 
  • I must do an online exam thing now goodbi.I have 1 hr. wish me luck.
  • i drank all my coffee and i didnt even start yet wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?