1 OBSCURE FOX: On Screen: 50/50

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Friday 11 July 2014

On Screen: 50/50


★★★★☆ 4/5


I think this a really great heartwarming movie.
Things I like from it:
  • I really ship the therapist character (anna kendrick) together with
  • the ending when seth rogen was applying cream HAHAH
  • I cried near the end, it was so sad
  • when he sassed out his ex "get the fuck out of my porch"
  • when he meets the other cancer patients and just joked around with them
  • how great kyle was when the bitch cheated
  • when he smoked weed and he was just smiling as he walked out the hospital
  • hair cutting scene


Adam: A tumor?

Dr. Ross: Yes.

Adam: Me?

Dr. Ross: Yes.

Adam: That doesn't make any sense though. I mean... I don't smoke, I don't drink... I recycle...


ahahha the ending was really funny

Kyle: *Whore*! Look at it! That's Rachael! And that's a fuckin' filthy, Jesus-looking motherfucker, and they're kissing! I did it! I fuckin' nailed you! I've hated you for months, and now I have fuckin' evidence that you suck as a person! Holy shit! Holy shit!




Adam: What were you doing when I called? Were you on facebook?

Katherine: You know... umm... stalking my ex-boyfriend actually isn't the only thing I do in my free time.

Adam: I wish you were my girlfriend.

Katherine: Girlfriends can be nice. You just had a bad one.

Adam: I bet you'd be a good one.

when he gets out the car to clean it <3

★★★★☆ 4/5 sters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?