1 OBSCURE FOX: Asian aging process

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Monday 21 July 2014

Asian aging process

    how it goes
  • If I leave the house at 9.50 will i make it to uni before 11? IDK, lets find out

Met Selena and her friend in the elevator while heading to my lecture, so we sat together- we were all late or just really right on time. So it turns out I could make it right on time if I take the bus at 9.57am and then train it to Roma street.

>I was on a bus, kinda crowded
>lucky for me I got a seat
>i sit down
>girl with cruches walks in
> i offer her a seat
 >someone else already stood up
>sits comfortably
>more people enter bus
> granny gives up seat for pregnant woman
> i offer seat to granny
>she says no
>i insist
>i become a saint/ felt like a really good Samaritan

The lecture ended early so I was trying to print stuff out for my tutorial.
I was kinda lost looking for my class, when I entered everyone was there already. Idk what to do so I sit at the front.

We got into groups, I met Anna- first year like me, went to St peters, and Trish- this asian chick, who's 28?!??! but looks like 19 omg i couldnt believe it i freaked out,

>"..how old are you?"
>"guess"
>"um, 19?"
>'no, higher..'
"20..21..22..23..25, yeah ur 25"
>"nope"
>"wtf lol"
>"im 28"
>mind blown


Anyway, they weren't the most talkative and I was sorta like the annoying person talking the most at the start and being really weird and all, they know that now.

We were discussing xenoalli-- something, the type of transplant between a species and a human. And I went off on a tangent about spiderman or some green goblin shit and they just listening and was probably like "wtf is this gurl lol"

Right now-I'm in the library, by myself, trying to find books, and abusing the free wi-fi to download songs. There's two guys sitting next to me and i feel really sorry for them because it's quiet and I'm just shamelessly slurping out of a straw very loudly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?