1 OBSCURE FOX: 19 things that scared me as a kid

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Wednesday 2 July 2014

19 things that scared me as a kid


I had a really nostalgic afternoon and thought I'd share with you some of the things that traumatised me when I was a kid, you might relate/relate to some of them too...

I'm mainly doing lists now bc they seem quite popular



1. The witches, from the witches.



2.  Grizzly Tales for Gruesome Kids.

This show was just damn scary. It was on the ABC channel and the intro would be the freakish thing for me. The little boy eating the cockroaches and the hunchbacked cinema man making his eyes pop...... I had nightmares for weeks.


3. When Snow White sees scary trees and runs away


That part when snow white runs away and there's scary music and then the tree is alive and grabbing her 



4. Glowing green ghost alien thing from the Simpsons


"Please don't be afraid"

5. The Mummy when it randomly pops up from the tomb


6. The Joker from the early Batman film

7. Jumunji

Those events really made me scared in the movie and i hoped it didn't happen to me like oh no they are never going to get out

8. The part when norman osborn becomes the green goblin, he enters a chamber and gets electric shocked or injects something ?! in first Spiderman




9. The mask


10. X files theme song



This song is just CREEPY alright

11. Round the Twist 

HAVE YOU EVER, EVER FELT LIKE THIS


does anyone else remember that one ‘Round the Twist’ episode where Pete pissed on a tree and the fuckin spirit of that tree appeared and it just so happens that if youre a guy and you piss on her (the spirit’s) tree it impregnates you. so like Pete had to go to school with this baby bump and shit and not once did his parents like sit down and have an intervention because when you think about it this is kinda normal for them and in the end to give birth to the baby he had to like throw up and it was all just fuckin weird.


12.  Scary maze game






(TOO SCARED TO LOOK UP IMAGES)





I remember being linked to this when i was like 12 while video chatting with my friends on MSN and they saw my reaction, after concentrating very hard a scary girl pops up on your screen i ran away and shat myself. 

13. Mechanical spider with a baby doll head from toy story



14. Coraline.

I admit I am still fucking scared of this movie, button sewn eyes are not for me, there's like dead children and shit wtf it's so fucked up, "other mother" omg im scared.

15. Believe it or not books


I was scared of looking at weird people and weird things like piercing back then 



16. Ghost/clown thing from the Scooby doo movie


17. The thriller video 

this part
19. Monsters from power rangers- especially when they are just talking in a cave



also i was really scared the first time i saw a magnified close up of a:
ant
and fly

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?