1 OBSCURE FOX: American Horror Story review

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Friday 15 January 2016

American Horror Story review

Recent TV show I'm watching:

American Horror story--

first off, i cant believe i havent watched it
(only bc i was scared)
but its actually such a great show
i am SO BEHIND
but at least i can binge watch it now.
alsooooo that maid aw so fkn hot mane lesbihonest m in luv

 addicted... omg i would love to have a TATE in my life..and  when violet o/d on drug n they in bath tub n try 2 save . wen he confess 2 her ILY part and THAT SPEECH SO GOOD I ACTUALLY CRIED and HAD to GOOGLE IT

"Something has changed in you. Towards me. You're distant, cold. I don't know what I've done, but I'll leave you alone from now on if that's what you want. Is that what you want? You know why I'd leave you alone? Because I care about your feelings more than mine. I love you. There I said it, not just on some chalkboard. I would never let anybody or anything hurt you. I've never felt that way about anyone."

is so convincing i cried dem tears. halloween pt.2 episode. so gud mane.
so spook but not too spooky~ asylum is really... im not that into it but im still going to watch.

update: ok nvm tate is crazy. idk how 2 feel. i think jessica lang is such a terrific actress, her character is so ?. and zachary quinto is such a beautiful man

great show, 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?