1 OBSCURE FOX: Valley Fiests 2k15

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Saturday 24 October 2015

Valley Fiests 2k15

Feki

Went early-- probably around 2.30PM to catch Feki DJ'ing at Brunswick St. and doing his thang. Me and my brother take Valley Fiesta so seriously every year, we treat it like a music festival and plan all the set times. Gill Bates actually killed it. I thought he was a DJ but he's a rapper, so when he came out and started rapping I was like .... DAMN. His stage presence was so energetic. He really got the crowd going, and formed the crowd. Also he spits mad rhymes. I was truly blown away by his performance. Even songs I never heard before I sang along to because they were quite catchy, also we saw his crew.

Luke Million
Luke Million came on and there was nobody at the front so me, Nadi and Philip just went to the front and danced. At the end though, there were people dancing. You might know the Arnold song that has like 1 milllion views on Youtube. The one that goes "more energy" "down" "up", this was the guy who made it. So dancing to that was pretty cool. Caught ART vs SCIENCE. We meet again. Killed it as usual and played all the popular songs. That metal part from AIM Fire is actually amazing to rock out to and shake your hair.

That shirt tho.
He's daddy asf tbh.
Paces.
Caught Paces. There was a good vibe coming on with a lot of people dancing. But not too crowded. Just the right enough of space. Happy dancing- not drunk dancing! There is a difference! and it is so good. After dinner I spotted Young Franco in the crowd for Kilter. I just tapped him on the shoulder like "can I get a photo???" and he was like "Yeah SURE!" aw he was so chill.  I saw an opportunity and I took it. He's so cute. I'm so cute. Aw man, we are so cute. With our glasses. He touched me~! Forever crushing.

#youngfranco


Kilter~ That. Last. Song. Was. AMAZING. LAST DINOSAURS. Holy shit, AMAZING. FUCK ME. All the goodies and oldies and newies and their "rock with me" cover. All legit. The singer is so cute! and they sound SO GOOD live. Andy. Honolulu. Zoom. Evie. It felt very surreal when the old songs played. AMAZING like it was a good time, I wish I was dancing with someone and kissing them and it would be like a perfect cinematic scene during their song "Weekend" especially these lyrics, somehow I felt very euphoric:

I'll take you to the park

I'll take you to the ocean
I'll kiss you till it's dark
Go through all the motions


People were dancing and drunk. The crowd was wild! Do you really want it?. I was at the front to the side and ALPINE was so good on stage, played all the classics- FOOLISHLY ATTRACTED TO YOUUU~U~U~U~U~U. YEAH~ I'M HERE~~~~~ THERE'S GASOLINE IN MY EYES~~~ fun night.





 THANK YOU. TILL NEXT TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?