1 OBSCURE FOX: Petit Biscuit - You

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Thursday 3 September 2015

Petit Biscuit - You


Continuing on with my "soundtrack to life", this is such a simple song, it's instrumental, but omg it's beautiful.

"This song makes me think of the slow and fast of life, the way it's always there and sometimes we're too blind to see it. I think of late night conversations with your best friend, and dancing in public when there's no music, crying for unknown reasons, and just living. I think this song is utterly beautiful. "

I think that comment describes my feels perfectly. I seem to love songs that make me imagine things or reflect on memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?