1 OBSCURE FOX: Technical issues v2.0

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Friday 29 August 2014

Technical issues v2.0





I'm trying to connect my piano to the computer to go garage band or audacity and it will recognise the notes,
And just went through these random cables and cords to find one that will connect

Tried the white and red one with the green one at the end but that actually played music from my laptop connecting to the piano speakers that was cool but not what I wanted

Should I buy a MIDI cable to connect from the piano to the USB jack on the laptop? Or to get the male to males USB cable that connects both?!? Or and audio cable with 2 red and white ones and a black one at the end- to the laptop's audio jack??

My electric piano is yamaha clavinova 301.
I'm not great with this stuff
Nobody is answering my q on yahoo answers :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?