1 OBSCURE FOX: halloween 2k15 + new hair + exams

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Tuesday 3 November 2015

halloween 2k15 + new hair + exams

2/3 exams done woo. kinda winged it all. I forgot I skipped one question and it was too late and now I lose 1 mark LOL FML ARGH and I knew the answer too and then I got out and was like 'fml' but it was so easy tho, anyway. hopefully it doesnt affect much of my marks. also I got a call from PA hospital today for an AIN job  short term - 3-4 months but I have prac in December (great timing hey?)  so they might reconsider? she's gonna ask her manager.. *fingers cross* i was so excited and nervous.  plz call. BUT ALSO ME AND LIAM ARE GOING CAMPING AT COTTON TREE PARK IN SUNNY COAST AND IM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. also i patted a baby alpaca today sah cute.

*huh* sigh. also I got an email from people from zomato that they have a gift for me/and to chat/meet up. but they last minute said something happen and now i have to go to the office and pick up my gift but i really cbf ?!? someone do it for me? with me??! these things exhaust me


*sigh*

ANYWAY.



for halloween we went to Thys house and ate and there was cool food and nice lasgna and i spilled red food colourng everywhere on her cupboard. and floor and on my sleeve. well i accidently kncoked something that knocked the food colouring and the lid was open. so fml. i was like "um... emergency." really fml moment. 
so fuck. lmfao. 
anyway most the time we just sat in her room talking bout sex. very cool and hilarious talk.. i felt so much closer to them after that LMFAO so much disclosing info yo we vagina bitchez lool


I was Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction. Just wore a white shirt, black pants and black shoes. Add some matte red lipstick, a syringe+tape and a cigarette.


cute dogs. like really + they kept peeing everywhere lol


on tuesday. I cut my hair/full head of foils/treatment for $75 at Runcorn. when she finished washing my hair it looked so horrible i was thinking WTF so streaky and blonde like black hair with BLONDE streaks tahts horrible but then shes like "it looks different when dry." and it did. LMFAO THANK GOD. my skin looks a bit washed out tbh but apparently it will fade-ish....

anyway thats my life atm bye.
seeing liam tmr ! after like 2.5 weekz going to the beach woo~~~~ idc bitch im bringing a beach tent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?