1 OBSCURE FOX: Piggybarn Waffle House Review

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Sunday 11 October 2015

Piggybarn Waffle House Review


Went into this little store, was greeted very nicely by the staff and she explained how to order.

I actually bought a Scoopon online and showed it on my phone to get a waffle and topping and any drink for $7- what a deal! (actually $8 inc GST, lol). 


Not kidding when I say it's small, it can fit 8 people max.
The table has a cute plant and a small candle which is actually quite quaint.


I ordered the matcha waffle with "Tony"- an oreo gelato. And a choc frappe.

The waffle was dry, not crunchy but stiff and not what I thought it would be, however, the gelato was nice. It's a good treat to have by yourself or with a friend, and it was so beautifully presented.

The frappe tasted okay..very good and filled to the top as I like it!

Overall, the staff were really friendly, cute store, sad waffle. I would recommend getting the Scoopon voucher for $7, but I wouldn't pay full price for it.
2.5/5

Piggy Barn Waffle House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?