1 OBSCURE FOX: SAN CISCO CONCERT

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Friday 21 November 2014

SAN CISCO CONCERT




Yesterday I went to my awesome first-ever Over 18 concert! and witnessed my first cat fight. 
GREAT NIGHT.


It was at The Zoo at the Valley, the door opened at 8PM but we went in at 8.30pm. It was upstairs a little room/hall-like area with a bar and a stage. Nothing too fancy.

The concert didn't start until 10pm and the first supporting act came on, Montaigne. Instant fan.
THE GIRL WAS SO PRETTY. AND HER VOICE WAS FUCKING AMAZING.

We didn't expect it to be so good.


SO AWESOME. POWERFUL. EMOTIONAL. I CRIED. MY IDOL. I WANNA BE A KICKASS FEMALE VOCALIST.

I really like her voice, it's so awesome :3 Sounds AWESOME LIVE LIKE LEGIT I WAS BLOWN AWAY FROM HER VOICE AND THE WAY SHE PUT EMOTION INTO HER LYRICS.


Another supporting act came on "The Gunns" they were sorta psychedelic-rock.

Finally, after standing for a very long time... SAN CISCO!!!!


They sang Beach! It was 2nd song. WOW AMAZING
They sang songs from the old album and a few from their new.


 I sang really loud to "Awkward" and danced the fuck out. I knew all the lyrics. I noticed they didn't sing my FAVOURITE SONG..At the end everyone was yelling "ENCORE!ENCORE!ENCORE!" so they went back on stage and sang it! Fred Astaire! Wow, did I scream out the lyrics and danced like a crazy.

The only song they didn't sing that I hoped they would was"Wild Things"

Other than that it was an awesome night with an awesome vibe and awesome-friendly crowd.


The only thing that happened in the middle was a cat fight. A skinny drunk girl was pushing everyone and falling everywhere like bitch, chill. And they wanted to get to the front. And they were at the front. And the drunk girl was falling and dancing and this other girl and her friend tried to push her back and she called her a bitch. And she spat in her face. It was a ruckus, the security took her and then she somehow was back and she put water on her? and she got kicked out. Like there was some SERIOUS anger like someone was about to get slapped.

HAHA me and Philip had front-row tickets to the fight, scared shitless, so much drama.


ANYWAY GREAT NIGHT! I'll be going to more concerts in the future. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?