1 OBSCURE FOX: 16 words that got popular in 2014

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Saturday 8 November 2014

16 words that got popular in 2014


I'm very uninspired.
So you wanna be hip and cool nowadays?! 
This is purely educational, helping one person at a time, try to fit in in the world of youths of 2014


EMOJIs ARE LIFE
  1. BAE. before anyone else. (and poo in Danish)
  2. RAD. cool.
  3. BOOTY. Booty had me like.. The booty was such a big thing this year, everyone obsessed with squatting, Nicki Minja released Anaconda, it's everywhere. The bible of twerk Jesus reads "Fuck them skinny bitches"- Minaj 19:12. However, I'm here to show some love to the other girls with other assets. Get it? ASSets. ha ha Ha ok
  4. Asf. as fuck
  5. Thot. slut
  6. HMU. Hit me up. old apparently but i didn't know this until this year
  7. SMH.. shaking my head. as above
  8. ALEX FROM TARGET
  9. EBOLA 
  10. TWERK/TWERKING/TWERK IT
  11. SELFIE. BUT FIRST LEMME TAKE A SELFIE. Selfies. selfie generation. own it.
  12. BASIC/BASIC BITCH. ordinary/plain/unoriginal
  13. ..*thing*...OR NAH. I.e. "bae, or nah?"
  14. 420..BLAZE IT
  15. TURN UP/TURNT drunk?? go crazy? i think. not sure. need to check resources.
  16. TURN DOWN FOR WHAT. DJ Snake.
  17. RATCHET/ghetto
  18. BRUH hahaVINE. the video explains it all. a very short clip of a man fainting lol
  19. FUCKBOY... (my personal favourite)

That's all I can think of in this short span, inspired almost exclusively by only watching Vine videos, if y'all got any more, hmu.

It was a bad decision to Google image fuckboy. Just don't do it. Don't. Please. Listen to me. It's your choice but seriously, don't. Don't say I didn't warn you. BECAUSE I DID.
It's those little traumatic experiences that keep me (in)sane.

Also, ahem, photo of the day:


Current mood: (this little guy)


Screenshot of the week: 


just look at the lil zebra awwwwaww
so cute

Anyway, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?