1 OBSCURE FOX: Up, down and I just don't get it: October

terrible unedited & unadulterated food reviews, personal life ventures; occasionally good music

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Up, down and I just don't get it: October

I'm v bored RN, I have no one. Highlights and lowlights of my week thus far ~~~~~


Up
  • Reunited w/ bae on Sunday and stayed over his house
  • while drivin i rmb singing she'll be coming round the mountain and we just broke out in song LMAO 
  • Shiatsu massages
  • Randomly eating watermelon half naked at night in the 'nest' was the best n he fed me the watermelons yay  it was actually so random n weird bt funny
  • i acquired the nest and left him out n he made his own nest n we were being ghosts with sheets in the middle of the night and made a ruckus bc laughing so much + we got told off by his mum ahhahahha oh god O_O
  • Slept overrrrrrr which was cool and he kissed my back randomly in the middle of the night which was so so cute c;
  • watched Lord of the rings fellowship of the rings in the morn and it was RLY IMMENSE like why the fuck havent i watched it it was truly majestic, im impressed, im so 2000 late so sorry ya i even looked up tumblr fan art
  • orcs r ugly lul ;p
  • I think pubes are basically dreamcatchers but for cum
  • anyways
  • I have no uni for the rest of the semester, only 2 exams in november
  • got prac next week! shit time flys by so fast
  • went to the gc and took some sweet pics will post soon
  • 204 followers on spotify yaa
  • I can honestly eat fruits 4 ever n pistachios
  • made a birthday event on fb. yay ppl r coming (bout 25 ppl altogether, like 6 yes and 5 maybs lol ) how excitingggg
  • 1 month till im 18 woww
  • can't wait to be a startlingly fuckable widow
  • Plants are growing~
  • bought fabric n my mummy gonna teach me how to sew skirttt
  • if i were rich i would have so much money
  • new favourite saying: en garde fuckboy
lol

Down
  • anh's in hawaiii like bitch y didnt u bring me why am i not its not fair ;i need a holiday
  • im really super bored rn
  • i wanna go swimming in a swimming hole 
  • idk i hav no time for negativity atm
  • i think i broke the dvd player whoops idk, just messed around w the cords lol 
 I just don't get it
  • technology shit like how to connect laptop to tv !?!
  • dora the explorer is fucking bullshit. but that diego, hes going places. im gonna be in hot water with the feminists for this one for sure

l.m.a.o.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments, feedback, compliments? non? oui?